Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Am I dumb?

Before you go ahead and say "YES YOU ARE!!!!" to my title (haha)... it's a 'certain situation' kinda question.. Because I know I have my moments.

Say, you were hanging out with a guy (AS A FRIEND) and he starts liking you alot, always texting, wanting to come over.. pretty much would do anything for you, aka: He wants to be up and on, around, near.. your nuts.
And your just like eh, he's cool as a friend but no, I dont like him like that. Before you even get around to breaking his heart the terd finds a new broad.

And here I am, annoyed?
In a way, I feel like I shoulda been finding myself a situation before he found himself one.

It kinda cracks me up that I'm so annoyed by the issue (thats barely an issue).. but at the same time i'm like SERIOUSLY THOUGH? WHAT THE HELL!?


Haha, I don't know.. thought i'd share my epic fail for the day =) That I got shot down by a guy I didnt even like before I could shoot him down, ONLY ME.. lol.


Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment